Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Digs

Well gang, I'm moving up in the world...

www.wonderofallthings.com

with my own personal website and everything!

The New Year -- and the moxie I've gained after having "mastered" the iPhone (hahahahahaha!!!) -- gave me the courage to give it a go. And learn, and learn, and learn...and inevitably screw some things up...and learn some more.

After all, that's what this life's about anyway, isn't it?? : )

Never fear! I'll leave this page up for a while, with this post, and this link, so everyone can get their bookmarks updated, sign up for emailed posts on the other site, and whatever else it takes to see you all over there.

What's so great about that place?

The same interesting content : ) with a slightly different format, better functionality for comments (speak up folks!), greater ease of iPhone blogging (gotta love that!), and hopefully just a more beautiful experience over all.

To all of you who join me on my new website, I thank you for your loyal readership and your companionship on the journey.

See you on the flipside!




No comments:

Post a Comment